Admission to ROA Specialist Nurse Training Program 2018 Session is in Progress!
For admission into the Nurse Training program, candidates must possess a Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE).
The duration for our Nurse Trainee program is for 30 calendar months.
Interested applicants are to collect application forms with a non-refundable sum of N5,000.00 only, payable in cash to the hospital cashier.
Deadline for Submission of Completed Application Forms
Completed application forms, academic certificates, two reference letters and other relevant documents must be returned to the Human Resource Manager, ROA Specialist Hospital, 3, Arepo Road, off Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, Arepo, Ogun State, not later than Friday 15th, December, 2017.
ROA Specialist Hospital is looking for a competent Pharmacy Technician
Job Duties include:
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Pharmacy Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Informing Others
ROA Specialist Hospital is looking for a competent Internal Control Officer/Accounts
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the MD/CEO and Company Board and provides recommendations for improving the organization’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- Audit company accounts
- All other duties as reasonably requested
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in a rapidly growing business
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to address issues and effect change
- Ability to demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable approach to shift patterns and hours of work, ability to work flexible hours from time to time
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and resilient character with the ability to manage expectations
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to work independently